Be Confident in Your San Antonio Home Insurance Coverage
Your confidence in your San Antonio Home Insurance begins with the basic knowledge that you’ll have coverage for both your home and your possessions if something unexpected were to happen.
The San Antonio Property Insurance offered by Falcon Insurance will cover not only common occurrences such as theft or fire, but also less frequent events such as an accident by the pool or ice dams. To provide you with peace of mind, we also offer additional coverage for your high-value items, such as jewelry or electronics.
Protect your home and your belongings with Homeowners Insurance policy from Falcon Insurance. When we are your insurance provider, our dedicated agents can help you understand what is covered under your plan, and answer any questions you have. We realize that home is where the heart is, so put your investment in our hands.
Types of Homeowners Coverage
Every homeowner and home is unique and has individual needs, which is why we offer different homeowner coverage types, which include:
- Dwelling: We replace or repair your home or any unattached structure or building on your property such as a tool shed, a fence or a garage if they are deemed a total covered loss, or even if they are only damaged.
- Personal Property: The contents of your house, including appliances, furniture are covered if they are destroyed, stolen or damaged.
- Liability: You are protected against financial loss if you are the recipient of a lawsuit, and are found legally responsible for a third party’s property damage or injury.
- Medical Payments: The medical bills for someone hurt on your property will be covered.
- Loss of Use: If your home is too damaged to live in during repairs, your additional living expenses are covered.
Cover What You Care About With Renters Insurance
You may be aware that having renters insurance is a good idea, but you may not know that a renters insurance policy helps to protect guest medical coverage, family liability coverage, and property coverage.
Falcon Insurance renters insurance helps you protect your possessions if something were to happen to them or your rental property. This coverage costs less than you may think, sometimes even as little as your morning coffee.
If you are a renter or have a rental property, contact an agent and receive a renters insurance quote, to guard against the unexpected. Our dedicated team of agents can guide you through all policy details, so you can make the choice that best suits your unique needs. Your local agent can help you:
- Make the best choices by knowing what exactly you can cover with your renter’s insurance policy.
- Get the answers you need when you are processing a claim.
- Teach you about new tools that keep you protected and prepared.
- Get a personalized insurance proposal or begin your renters insurance quote.
We Offer Contents Insurance
No matter if you rent or own your home, the value of your possessions adds up quickly. But have you thought about what would happen if the contents of your home, including your clothing, furniture, and electronics were stolen or damaged?
The good news is that our homeowners and renters insurance policies include coverage for the contents of your home as part of our contents insurance. This coverage will assist you in protecting your belongings from some risks, such as theft or fire. Therefore, if you are the victim of a home invasion and your TV or laptop are stolen, or your furniture and clothes are ruined in a house fire, our insurance can help you cover your losses.
Pay Less to Get Peace of Mind
A lot of the time, renters don’t even think about insurance coverage, as the cost is always a big concern. Falcon Insurance’s renter’s insurance is not only affordable, but it’s also reliable. Knowing that your possessions and rental home are well protected by just a few dollars a month is well worth your while. Ask for a renters insurance quote today and see the savings and protection you can get.
Dependable Protection With Falcon Home Insurance
When you choose our home insurance, you are guaranteed reliable protection, along with the support of our knowledgeable agents. Our team is here to answer any questions you may have, and assist you in:
- Knowing your choices, so you can find the best home insurance that fits your budget and your needs.
- Protecting and maintaining your home with our helpful resources.
- Getting answers regarding the process of how to file a claim if the time comes, and navigating your way through it with ease.
- Saving on your premium with one of our home insurance discounts.
Contact us today to get San Antonio Home Insurance quotes designed to fit your needs, and learn more about the value of choosing Falcon Home Insurance.