San Antonio Car Insurance
The Best Car Insurance On and Off the Road
Getting a San Antonio car insurance policy with Falcon Insurance in San Antonio means you’ll receive more than just car insurance. You’ll get personalized assistance from expert agents, quality coverage, great savings and our innovative coverage solutions.
San Antonio Car Insurance from Falcon Means:
- Control over your policy: You are in the driver’s seat when it comes to your San Antonio insurance and coverage. Manage and register, or update and change your policy easily and rapidly.
- Personalized attention: Your local, dedicated and personal agent is there whenever you need them, and our knowledgeable customer service team is always just a phone call away.
- Guidance and insight: We have spent our lifetime building a trustworthy, knowledgeable and active business. All of our agents, resources, experience, and products are at your disposal, whenever you need them.
- Smart savings: Our full range of car insurance discounts means you’ll be saving money while still receiving fantastic coverage.
- Convenience: You can manage your policy your way, with online automatic bill payments, as well as paperless billing and policy documents.
Auto Insurance That Gives You Plenty of Coverage Options
Car Insurance Coverages
Driving is a privilege but it comes with a price tag in the name of auto insurance which can be complicated. Reading the auto policy package is something very few take the time to do. Hopefully this brief guide will help you understand your San Antonio car insurance policy better.
We understand that when it comes to auto insurance, awareness and foresight are everything. To protect your most valuable possessions, you need more than just “one-size-fits-all” coverage. That is why at we give you a wide variety of coverage options that go beyond just basic insurance, helping you spot any coverage gaps, and help you cover any unexpected costs.
Primary Liability Coverage
LIABILITY: Bodily injury(BI) and property damage(PD) covers your legal liability, up to stated limits, for damage resulting from an accident that is your fault. This includes attorney cost to defend you in court. While state limits are 30,000/60,000 for BI and 25,000 for PD we usually recommend higher limits so that you do not have to pay out of pocket costs if bodily injuries or property damage you caused exceed state limits. This coverage is mandatory in Texas and is the only coverage you are required to have by law.
UNINSURED/UNDERINSURED MOTORIST: This coverage pay for bodily injury and/or property damage to you if an uninsured driver caused the accident. You will be paid up to the limit stated on your policy. It will also cover you if the at fault driver did not have enough insurance to pay for you injuries and property damage.
COMPREHENSIVE: As known as Other Than Collision (OTC) covers your vehicle for such things as fire, hail, falling objects, vandalism, flood, hitting an animal and theft. This coverage is subject to a deductible you select at time of purchase of policy.
TOWING/ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE: This coverage pays labor cost incurred where covered car became disabled. Whether it’s due to a flat, dead battery, out of gas, locked out of car or stuck in mud you will be covered, up to the selected limit, for cost of labor. Roadside Assistance also covers towing cost to nearest qualified repair facility.
PERSONAL INJURY/MEDICAL INSURANCE COVERAGE:
PERSONAL INJURY/MEDICAL INSURANCE COVERAGE: Both of these pay for medical cost on a “no fault basis” for reasonable medical care as a result of a car accident. Limits range from $2500. to $10,000. Personal injury also pay lost wages if you are unable to work as a result of accident. If you are retired, do not buy personal injury as you have no wages to claim. Medical insurance is less expensive and in many cases a better option.
COLLISION: This coverage pays for damage to your car as a result of collision with another vehicle, fixed object or rollover. It does not matter whether or not you are at fault. Like OTC it is subject to a deductible of your choosing. When deciding on what deductible to get remember that the higher it is the lower your premium will be. However, with a higher deductible you will be required to pay more when you file that claim. That is why it is important to choose a deductible you financially comfortable with.
RENTAL REIMBURSEMENT: This coverage will reimburse you for daily rental car cost while your vehicle is being repaired for a covered accident. It can only be purchased for cars with Comprehensive and Collision coverage. If you use your car to get to work and back t is highly recommended you buy Rental Reimbursement. If you are retired and use car for pleasure mostly consider not buying this coverage to save money.
Why Choose Falcon Insurance?
We understand that protecting the things you care about the most gives you peace of mind, which is why we aim to provide insurance with substance. Our dedicated team of agents is here to help you every step of the way, so contact us today to get your car insurance quotes.
How to Get Cheap Car Insurance
We do our best to provide you with affordable car insurance designed for all types of budgets, but if you’re trying to save a bit more on your auto insurance, here are some helpful tips:
- Not all cars are created equal, and some cars, like Firebirds and Mustangs, are more expensive to insure than others.
- Increase your Comprehensive and Collison deductible to a reasonable amount to lower your premium.
- Invest in a good security alarm system and/or window etching making it less likely your car will be stolen or broken into.
- Eliminate the Add a named and experienced driver section. It is not applicable and confusing.
- Establish and maintain a No Claims Discount as much as possible by not claiming every little door ding or minor dent. Get an estimate first and consider paying out of pocket.
- Compare car insurance rates by getting different insurance quotes. Since we have several top rated carriers we can shop for you.